Question
Posted by: Taya | 2012/05/10

White discharge

Ever since I can remember I have had a whitish discharge. It generally doesn''t smell, but there will always be a discharge at any given time. I was sexually abused when I was young and have never seen a gynaecologist (I am 31 and have been sexually active). Can that type of discharge be normal? Can it be caused from the abuse? I feel so embarrassed in case it is something.

If your discharge is not itchy or smelly, then it could be normal. However, you need to have regular gynae checks to ensure your health.

4
Posted by: Taya | 2012/06/09

I still haven''t gone :( It gets moved from one ''to-do'' list to the next :S Kitty do you just have the discharge or SA too?

Reply to Taya
Posted by: kitty | 2012/06/04

Hi there, I have the same problem. Have u been to your Doc? I''m too scared to go! :(

Reply to kitty
Posted by: Coco | 2012/05/14

Please go and see a gynae. I also took forever to go and see a one because i was also like you embarrassed... and at the end of the day I had a problem. So please go and see someone and have a pap. You need to understand that these doc''s have seen everything.

I hope that you are busy making an appointment :o)

Reply to Coco