Question
Posted by: Irene | 2010-07-25

White bumps on face!!!

For as long as i can remember i have had these white bumps on my face mainly undermy eyes just on my cheekbones. I have recently noticed that there are more than i have ever had. They look almost like blind pimples, like white heads, but they seem to be deep under the skin, you cant pop them. THere are some that are really buggin me, cause they are prominent.

My beautician says that she can remove them while she does a facial, she called it extraction. Is this safe, is this a common thing on other peoples faces, she says its from the face cream i use. I dont have a problem with her removing them if its safe and the best way, and no danger.

I would really appreciate your advice on this matter. I need to get this sorted soon.

Thank you!!!!

Irene

Hallo Irene
It is caused by deep blocked pores and extraction is safe. Please don't try to pop or squeeze them, you will just bruise your skin.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-26

Hallo Irene