Question
Posted by: sammy | 2009/11/28

white and yellowish discharge

hi doc wanting your help i have had the merina for 4 years know i still get the spotting on and off it drives me crazy and the moods i get in as well but i have noticed my discharge go from whit to yellow only sometimes as well i get a fishy smell sometimes i am going to get the merina out how long do you think i can get pregenet as i want another baby

It can take up to a year to fall pregnant even without contraception. The effect of the Mirena will be out of your system within a month.
The discharge may be due to a vaginal infection, so get your doctor to check when you have the Mirena removed.

1