Question
Posted by: Real | 2008/08/27

Whiskey and Gymming

I am a 27 year old guy in decent shape with a bit of a tummy
I gym on and of for a number of years.
6 weeks ago, i started gyming Monday to sunday working one muscle a day properly
I am trying to get lean and loose my tummy
I use to drink alcohol and cut all good stuff out
I am taking Lipo6x (fat burner) and Whey Protein
Will it be possible for me to drink whiskey with water 1 Saturday a month and still recieve good results, If not, what is the damage to my gym results that could occur?

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Real

Alcohol is a toxin to the body and never really a good idea, however we are all human and like a bit of fun over weekends – thus taking a whiskey or two as you indicated will certainly not jeopardize your results – the focus must be on one or two only and take lost of water with it. It is mostly in the eating – sounds like you have put some plans in place – just keep chipping away.

Good luck!
Vanessa

1
Posted by: real | 2008/08/27

I meant to say....I gym Monday to Saturday (one dayrest)

Reply to real