Posted by: Char | 2009-01-12

Which way to go

Hi. I need to lose about 30 kg' s I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. Which way is the best for me to go Sureslim were you only eat 3 times a day with 5 hours in between,Weigh Less were you eat 6 small meals or is it goint to be better for me to see a dietician

Dear Char
Because of the ulcerative colitis it is essential that you consult a clinical dietitian because the dietitian will have to take the special dietary needs of this condition into account when working out your slimming diet. Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. Also select a type of exercise that you can do without stressing yourself - for example going for walks in the fresh air or yoga.