Question
Posted by: Marie | 2008/10/02

Which way do I wipe??

I have recently noticed that I wipe myself from front to back (from vagina towards anus) when on the loo while other females wipe only wipe the vaginal area towards the top of their vagina. Which way is the correct way to avoid infections???? My vagina is also giving off a smelly smell since changing my ' wiping direction'  and I have noticed some feceus on the paper after I had nr 2. Surely this cannot be hygienic!!????Please do not laugh this off as it is a rather serious problem I am having.

Wiping from front to back is correct.

2
Posted by: hi | 2008/10/02

V - A (front to back), definitely the correct way.

Kay - She most probably went to the loo with a friend?

Reply to hi
Posted by: Kay | 2008/10/02

The way u used to do it is correct. How did u notice how the other females do it?

Reply to Kay