Question
Posted by: Skipper | 2013/01/21

Which Vibrator to use?

Good day

I would like to know which vibrator works best for couples as something to use during foreplay?

We have a couples vibrator, but that thing is disappointing.
I have heard of the Hitachi Magic Wand but apparently that is not available to use in SA.

Dear Skipper
Each couples needs may be different. Browse through whats available online. I am sure the Hitachi Magic Wand can be ordered if this seems the most appropriate. Another popular one for couples is the We-Vibe - 3, you can read about it online, youtube clips may also give you a better idea.

For further reviews of different vibrators you can go to blogs.laweekly.com/arts/2012/02/best_vibrators_reviews.php

There are many South African online sites that can provide the information you are looking for.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: Johann | 2013/01/22

What is the we-vibe??

Reply to Johann
Posted by: don | 2013/01/21

We-Vibe is best, great feeling for both. Wow drives me crazy, hope we will use it tonight.

Reply to don
Posted by: Skipper | 2013/01/21

NO!! We have a we-vibe and does not work for us.

Reply to Skipper
Posted by: XXX | 2013/01/21

The We-vibe works well &  does the " job" 

Reply to XXX