Question
Posted by: BB | 2008/07/14

which THRUSH cream/medication?????

Which thrush cream or over the counter thrush medication would you recommend. I get frequent thrush and cannot go to the doctor everytime for medication. There are so many over the counter treatments but some do not work as effective as others. Your recommendation please.

I would suggest Canesten 1VC. Also read the Top 5 questions.

2
Posted by: BB | 2008/07/15

I have consulted my gynea many times. I cannot go to the dr everytime it hits me, need some other alternative

Reply to BB
Posted by: rosy | 2008/07/14

the best thing for you is to go to the doctor.I had the same problem for a long time and the only thing that could help me was my dr.He is the best in that filed.He even knows me cos when i go to him he asks me whether is it the ussuall or not then i tell him the ussuall.I also had the worst smelly discharge and it was making me so uncomfortable.i couldnt even sit with my colleagues at work,but now im so ok.try and consult a gp

Reply to rosy