Question
Posted by: Youngboy | 2010/05/19

Which soap?

Dear doctor

I am a 22 year old male and I have a rather embarrassing question for you today, hoping that you can assist.

As an uncut male, I am experiencing problems with foreskin infections due to the soap I use to wash my genitals.

I would appreciate to know what the correct soap is to use for cleaning this area and would really appreciate your advice in this regard.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

Hallo Youngboy
That area of the body has the most delicate skin, so do not use harsh soaps on the penis. Any normal body soap like Lux, Protex, Breeze will be fine to use. If you are already using this kind of soap the infection could be due to transmission from your sexual partner if you are sexually active. Or you may have a candida infection under the foreskin. If it persists rather see a doctor so that a clear diagnosis of the cause can be made

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/19

Hallo Youngboy