Posted by: Me | 2009-03-11

Which pill to use?

I have been on Minerva since I was 18, now 23. As far as I know Minerva is not a very strong dose. Please could you recommend another pill I could use that will increast oestrogen in my body?

I also have unwanted hair on the nipples which I usually pluck out or use a cream for as well as light fuzzy hair on the abdomen? Could I have a hormonal imbalance at all? This only started when I turned 15 if I remember correctly.

It' s so embarrassing especially when you' re intimate with someone and just added effort to get rid of the hair.

Advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

An oral contraceptive with a higher dose of oestrogen will increase unwanted dark bodily hair. You can consult your doctor for a full hormone profile.

Laser treatment works well to treat unwanted bodily hair.