Question
Posted by: Rieny | 2010/03/16

which one is better

Hi All, can you tell me which diet pill is more effective Simply slim or Reductal. tell me what has worked fore you....

Dear Rieny
I sincerely hope that you are not taking Simply Slim which was banned a few weeks ago because it contains double the standard dosage of sibutramine that is found in medical prescribed sibutramine-containing slimming pills such as Reductil. So many users developed serious and life-threatening side-effects with Simply Slim that it was withdrawn from the market by the Medicines Control Council. If you require medication to lose weight, discuss the use of Reductil with your medical dr and also ask him/her to first check your heart and circulatory system before he/she prescribes this product.
Take care

1

Dear Rieny
Take care