Question
Posted by: Tash | 2009/11/27

Which one?

Hi, i want to know which machine is best to loose weight? I dont like a treadmill cause it gets me bored easily. Me and my friend exercise together but must wait till the other one is finished, so i want to buy one more machine. Which one is best? I' m 24 and need to loose 20kg.

Hi Tash

Honestly, the best one is the one you enjoy and will use. We often recommend that people should exercise 4 to 5 times a week, for a total of 4 hours a week. If that means doing treadmill, then do it. If it means doing the bike, then do it. It honestly doesn't matter.

So do the one you enjoy the most, while you wait, and it'll make a difference!

Ross