Posted by: Nici | 2009-09-28

Which one?

Good day,
I' m 24 with a skin problam. I get breakouts but not so much cause i' m on Doxical, but i have very small whiteheads under my eyes but i can' t squees them cause their under my skin, How can i get rid of it? I also have blackheads in my nose, how can i also get rid of that? My skin is normal to dry.
At the moment, i use Clinique' s anti-breakout face wash, Elizabeth Arden' s toner for normal/dry skin and E.A' s night cream, i use Garnier roll on for under my eyes. What is the best between Elizabeth Arden and Clinique? I want a smooth skin.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Nici, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response but was away on a short break.

My advice would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the under eye area and give you the best treatment options for the ‘whiteheads’ you have noticed. Blackheads are caused by excessive sebum production in enlarged pores and we have had good results with NeoStrata’s Oil Control Gel and the Clear Skin Solution. Both Elizabeth Arden and Clinique are good products and as such one should decide on your own personal preference (after trying some samples) and which range suites you financially.