Question
Posted by: Roberto | 2009-03-26

which one

well this is a long story,but ill try to meke it short.ill start with da guy i became intimate with fr da first time in ma lfe.i love him to bits.he loves me.but there was sum1 in his life..i had a baby with him but da baby didn succed coz of complications.and we never realy got to talk abt it and we wer both stresed about it.he cudn talk to me coz he blamed himselfand there was da chick he was datin.i bcame fed up evrythin was2much for me.i left him.thn i met this great guy.he has u gud heart.he loves me a lot. i loved him2.but things changed when he moved to cape town and am in joburg.so i told him it isn workin4me coz i hardly saw him though he wud cum after a month or so but it wasn enaf.
then i met guy num3#he loves me.but he is too obsesive and childish.i love him.but i don feel dats enaf for him to wan to spend my life with him we disagree abt lot of of things..but its great to be with him.am afraid to break his heart.NOw ma first says he wants me back i love him a lot.but am afraid of da girl he was withwen i left.wat if he goes back to her.he says he wan us to have anada baby..and my second wont gv up on me sayin he wan to cum back so we can be3geda.he loves me.and has been holdin on to me evn wen i broke his heart and i don feel him sexualy anymore.i was gona go to him if we didn have probs in dat dpt.but i cant even let him otuch me.i get so annoyed..hes da one hu loves me.and he met my parents and i met his.: (he sugested wel go to a concelor or sumthin.i don know if its worth it.
but out of all this guys i luv da fada of my baby.but am scared.wat am i to do?i am afraid of makin da wrong decision

Textspeak really is extrmely difficult for other people to read, beyond a one-sentence message. I hope other readers can make some helpful comments here. You seem to "love" raher a lot of people at one time --- are you sure you really mean LOVE, rather than like, feel fond of, whatever ? Wouldn't you be better off having some friends, rather than only lovers ? Maybe start by seeing a counsellor yourself, to work out what i is you atually want, before getting into couples counselling

1
Posted by: Goodness | 2009-03-26

Please spell correctly

Reply to Goodness