Question
Posted by: Bigeasy | 2011/07/27

WHICH MEDICAL AID SCHEME IS GOOD?

My apoligies in advance for posting this question here but i could not get the approppriate forum than this one.

I have been on Bonitas Medical sheme option Standart since 1999 &  today i had just learned that since this year or last year they are paying specialists consultations out of R2900 day-day benefit budget and not out of R3000 consultations and Gp''s budget and my budget was exhausted quite very fast and now i had to pay for medication out of my cash. I really feel this is unfair &  not really worth it to be on this scheme.

I m government employee &  have been told that if you leave your current medical aid scheme you can only join GEMS. I m not sure how true is this and if it is the case how better is this GEMS &  which option plan is good and comprehensive?

Thanks in advance

I am sorry but I am not able to give any advice regarding medical aid schemes.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/27

Reply to Sexologist