Question
Posted by: Ntob | 2011/02/02

Which days exactly

Good Day

I need help with this, we have started trying for our first baby in December and nothing since then.

My last period was Tuesday 25 Janauary, when exactly am I evulating?

thanking you in advance

Dear Ntob

You can only assess when ovulation is taking place if one has a regular predictable cycle. In a regular 28-day cycle the normal day of ovulation is around day-14. In a 26-day cycle is would be around day 12 and in a 30-day cycle it would be around day-16.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/08

Dear Ntob

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Mary | 2011/02/03

THere is a few ovulation calculators on the internet that is quite accurate. Good luck

Reply to Mary
Posted by: Ntob | 2011/02/03

My cycle is between 22-24 days

Reply to Ntob