Question
Posted by: BOBO | 2008/09/09

WHICH DAYS ARE SUITABLE

DR please tell me which days are suitable for me to fall pregnant cause my periods were on the 4th -7th September, which days will I be able to fall preg and from which day will an ovulation takes place please help.

Please check the Top 5 questions.

2
Posted by: BOBO | 2008/09/11

yes the lenght of my cycle is 28 days cause it takes only three days, my last day of menstruation was the 7th , it started on the 4th till the 7th so which days excatly will be suitable for me to conceive. As i calculate it might be on the 21st of sep or what do think?t hanx i`ll be waiting for a response.

Reply to BOBO
Posted by: Jooles | 2008/09/10

Hi - Ovulation normally takes place around mid cycle. To be safe, anything from day 12 to day 16 of your cycle should cover you. Do you know the length of your cycle?

Reply to Jooles