Question
Posted by: Eve | 2011/02/18

Which cycle day to do IUI

Hi Doc,

Please advise as to when is the best day of my cycle to schedule to do IUI with donor sperm. My cycle varies from 28 days to 30 days. I want to do just one insemination per cycle, as I cannot afford to do two.

Many thanks and much appreciation,
Eve.

Dear Eve

I would advise you to use the urine LH ovulation detection kits to predicate your ovulation day as this is the most accurate home monitoring method that can be recommended. However if you insist on using the calendar day or the cycle length method then according to your cycle your ovulation is most likely to occur between day-14 and day-16.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/28

Dear Eve

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert