Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-18

Which contraception to use

I have tried the triphasal pill, the 2 month injection and 3 month injection. Not keen on using the loop and condoms alone not an option. Please suggest a contraception method.

I also have bad break-outs and now that healthy diet and skin care routine is not stopping this. My skin ther. suggested its my contraception method.

You could try Diane 35.

2
Posted by: Bre | 2009-08-20

Hi there sorry ' bout earlier boop! Anyway I' ve heard of implants called Jadelle google them and maybe they could an option. I' ve also placed a Question on them, and hope to recieve comments. If good I' d definately go for them.

Reply to Bre
Posted by: Bre | 2009-08-20

Reply to Bre