Question
Posted by: 7kg | 2008/10/30

Which and when?

I am a 24 year old female. I am currently working on losing about 7kg. I am busy with the " 10km in 6 weeks"  jog program I got from this site. I also go to the gym 5 times a week. I would like to know which muscle groups I should exercise together on which days.
Legs, bum, back, stomach, arms?
Although I want to lose weight, I also want to tone and be more firm.

I'm not sure that you need to combine the weights with the walking, to be honest. To go from zero to that is a tough ask, and I suspect you'd be better off if you separate them a little more.

The 10 weeks programme lacks the gym work, but my advice is to go three days a week, and then do lower body one day, trunk, abs and back on the second day, and upper body and arms on the third. Later on, you can start to combine them, do 4 days a week, and then do upper body and back, and lower body and abs. But for now, I really think just back off and take the long term view.

4
Posted by: 7kg | 2008/11/03

I am not that unfit, a used to jog for 30 min 5 days a week, but want to run a 10km race 6 weeks from now.
I am also not that new to the gym, but I just want to plan it better.

Reply to 7kg
Posted by: animal unleashed | 2008/10/31

Can I have a supplement name for training that I use
I push heavy weights.

Reply to animal unleashed

I push heavy weights.

Reply to animal unleashed

I push heavy weights.

Reply to animal unleashed