Posted by: cyndo | 2009-01-09

wheres cs when i need him the most

I am so depressed, gosh i wish he was here to give words of wisdom!!!!

My contract at work has expired, i feel like i am going around and round in circles!!!! back and forth, back and forth!!!

I am tired!!!!

Hi Cyndo,
CS was supposed to be on some well-earned and rare days of holiday.
I understand that you'd feel anxious and worried ( which is tiring, too !) and discouraged. Seeing a counsellor might help you, even within a few sessions, to clarify your options and help you plan the best way to cope with this. Presumably, if this was a formal contract, you knew it was due to end, but perhaps hoped it would be renewed ? In these days of economic problems throughout the world ( amazing how dumb all those clever economists and bankers have turned out to be !) maybe more firms are being cautious about renewing contracts where they can scrape by without doing so ?