Question
Posted by: s | 2009/12/15

where' s the blood

I' m on a contraceptive pill (ginette) and i have, a few times now, skipped over the placebo pills to prevent a period from occuring. I' ve been told it' s safe but what i want to know is what happens to the blood that builds up. Can it really be so healthy not to let it leave the body?

Hallo S
It is not good to keep on doing this - once is ok for instance when you are on holiday but if you keep on doing this you will get a buildup of the endometrium that may lead to heavy menstruation when you do menstruate the next time.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/16

Hallo S

Reply to cyberdoc