Question
Posted by: meegan | 2009/10/29

where to now

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year now and i am pregnant with his baby. I have 2 children from a prev marriage. I would like us to move in together but he lives with his mom and has financial committments that side. Do you think i am being to hasty in wanting him to move in with me? We havent spoken about it yet. Anyone else been in same situation?

Maybe it was hasty to get pregnant by him before resolving these issues ? And surely, in any case, you need to discuss this calmly between you, in detail, and plan a future that now will include a child

1