Question
Posted by: Ern | 2010-09-30

Where to go.

We have been together for 10 years now but married traditionally for five years and we have two kids together.The problem now he is telling me that he no longer have feelings for me and he just wish i can move out of the house which we helped each other to build.He is accusing me of having affairs and not respecting him,While he is the one not repecting me and he is not supporting our kids meaning the grocery is not being bought every month, if he buys food it will be rice and meat only and no other basics for our kids.I am working but the problem is im not earning enough to support the whole familly.I am very stressed at the moment i need help.What are my rights as we are not legally married and where to go for help.

You need a legal opinion to understand your ( and his !) rights and obligations, and how best to protect your interests. If you worked together to build the house, you surely have some right to it, or to a share of the proceeds of selling it.
Often the spouse who is accusing the other of haing affairs, is actually the one who is doing so in reality, and I wonder about him in this respect.
Again, legal advice is needed ( check out whether there is a free law clinic available throuh your nearest law school ) - but if you separated, married or not ( and I think traditional marriage also involves legal responsibilities for him ) he would be responsible if a court heard the matter, for paying maintenance for the children

1