Question
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/04/09

Where to go

Which hospital will be able to help me? Will I be treated with dignity? I think this is the only option left for me. I dont have money for a good hospital od detox. You havent helped me at all

You should be treated with dignity at ANY hospital. And if not, you can complain and it should be attended to. As I don't know where you live, I have no idea which hospitals would be accessable to you - but it'd be worthwhile for you to see ANY of them, including the nearest large state hospital, and your nearest medical school dept of psychiatry.

3
Posted by: CNN | 2010/04/10

I wonder why...................................................................................................................................

Reply to CNN

Posted by: Kev | 2010/04/09

Get lost already dude ur lame now.

Reply to Kev