Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/05/19

Where to from here

I made a mistake this past SundaySome girl called and wanted to start a relationship.I thought my girlfriend put her up to it and i played along with this.We smsed each other and i said some bad things about my girlfriend.I was to meet this girl yesterday to see who it was but we did not meet.I then smsed her and told the only reason i wanted to meet was to see who she is and that i am not interest.Yes i played the girl because i thought my girlfriend set me up.The played girl got angry and started threatening. I told my girlfriend but i did not tell her the truth about the whole incident.My girlfriend phoned this girl and she told her what i had said.Although i had said a lot of nasty things i did not mean it,i thought i was being played.My girlfriend is upset which she has a right to be.Where to for me and her from here.I messed up

OK, you know it wasn't clever to play along in a situation where you didn't really know what was happening. And the way you did it opened you up to all sorts of risk without any real chance of benefits. Not your finest hour.
Anyway, what sort of girl contacts a guy she doesn't know, asking to start a relationship ? And then gets angry when it doesn't work out as she fantasied ?
Sounds like you got outplayed. Its up to your gf whether she decides to take this very seriouslyh, or recognize it as a foolish misnunderstanding. If she doesn't want to move on, then you have at least had the chance to recognize one of her failings and weaknesses, in addition to learning about your own

2
Posted by: Anny | 2010/05/20

ja write!

Reply to Anny