Question
Posted by: Anabel | 2009-01-08

Where to find a fitness instructor

Where can I enquire about a fitness instructor to work out with me at my home after work? Do you know what their tarif is?

Hi Anabel

I think the fee depends on the person, and their affiliation. Many gyms employ people who do home consults, and each might have a different contractual agreement set up - some may do it completely privately, in which case you might even be able to negotiate. Others might be obliged to charge a certain amount by the employer.

Your best bet for finding them is a local gym - call up a Virgin Active, a Planet Fitness, or another gym and ask. I don't know where you are, but I'm quite sure you'll have one nearby,a nd they'll be able to help.

2
Posted by: Rachelle | 2009-01-20

Please email me and let me know where you reside, I might be able to make myself available for private sessions, depending on your location.

Rachelle

Reply to Rachelle
Posted by: lanie6713 | 2009-01-16

Hi There

Please supply more details, ex: where do you stay? What are your goals?
I should be able to put you in contact with a trainer.
Helena

Reply to lanie6713