Question
Posted by: Sinky | 2008/10/21

where o where??

Guy what does it mean when someone you'  re involved with just dissapears? i honestly don'  t know where he is or if he'  s just avoiding me, but why i don'  t know. we'  ve been together for like 6 weeks now. it doesn'  t make any sense at all...

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2008/10/21

Once again girls, we have to get to know the guys THROUGH AND THROUGH before allowing them into our deepest, deepest places.

Where did you meet him ?
How did you meet him ?

What is his history?

I hope you used protection girlfriend.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend
Posted by: Mwila | 2008/10/21

He probably was just playing you, and was never into you. Don' t chase after him, move on. I believe that when a guy wants to be with you, nothing will keep him away. Don' t stress yourself, just be glad that he started showing his true colours before you got too involved.

Reply to Mwila
Posted by: Fork! | 2008/10/21

And did you give him nooky?
does he not have a job?
does he not live in a place you can go to?
does he not have friends that you met?
or family?

Reply to Fork!