Question
Posted by: Overeater | 2013-01-09

Where is the expert?

Please will you address some of the questions... we don''t post questions on these forums unless we genuinely need advice otherwise what is the point of having an expert????

You have a question from someone in NOVEMBER to which you have still not commented.

Eating disorders shouldnt be taken lightly so please will you come back to us.

Thank You &  sorry if I sound peeved but so many of these " experts"  clearly don''t look at the forums so its obviously a bit of fun for them just to read about everyone''s problems without actually advising. I know you have replied to some but please.....

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Many apologies for the delay. Please do not assume that the delay has been for lack of interest or concern. My only motive for agreeing to do this forum is to be able to be available to people who need guidance towards help, or directions to turn to for help. However, the forums were closed for the festive season, and I have been deeply engrossed in research for the past few months. So, admittedly, I sometimes get distracted from the forum. Fr anyone who has an urgent question, I suggest you email me, as my email address is available and on the forum description. Overeater, I hope that you have seen my response to your previous question and that the advice will be of benefit.
Regards,
Graham

2
Posted by: Agree | 2013-01-11

Overeater/Frustrated

I see you posted on Cybershrink''s forum about this issue and he replied.

Reply to Agree
Posted by: Agree | 2013-01-11

I agree with you. Experts shouldn''t have forums if they''re too busy. If they are not able to respond once a week to questions, then they should rather not provide their services as lots of readers take offence. Some of us may have petty issues but to us it is a cause of worry and that''s why we write in.

Reply to Agree