Question
Posted by: HUH | 2010/11/29

WHERE IS THE EXPERT

WHERE IS DR CASSIM? I SEE SOME POSTS HAVENT BEEN ANSWERED SINCE THE 24TH.

Dear Huh

We apologize for the late response to your question, the doctor have be very busy and also due to the high volume of question the doctors try to answer all questions as promptly as they can.

Again we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

2

The dr is truly busy - I am one of his patients &  know for a fact what the clinic looks like on any day of the week.

You guys do know that the dr answers when he is available &  if u have really serious questions, it is best to consult an FS ur self.

Posted by: Biki | 2010/12/02

I agree. Thats why we are posing our questions in the first place. Although other people''s oppinions are valuable, we are indeed asking him

Reply to Biki