Question

Where is Cyberdoc?

OK, so H24 has created the link in the face of the website informing us that we can post any question we have to Cyberdoc. It is very surprising to observe that all the questiones posted are unanswered. So the question is: where is Cyberdoc

Please refer to the post history. You will note that all posts are indeed answered. Please advise how I can be of assistance.

1
Posted by: Lala | 2012/01/25

Read the rules - Questions will be answered within 72 hours - 3 days - I''m sure that he has a practice to run during the day and it is just sometimes impossible to answer every day.

Reply to Lala