Question

Where is CS?

CS is missing!!

Its amazing. Fridays have been so quiet for months now. As my pal who takes me shopping is going away for 2 weeks on a wildly romantic retreat, I had to switch my shopping day from the more usual Saturday or Sunday, to Friday this week. And all across Africa, people stirred, and the forum had its busiest day as soon as I wasn't immediately around to work on it !
Anyhow, it's nice to be missed, rather than to find a mesage saying "THank goodness he doesn't seem to be around today ! " :}

3
Posted by: Lin | 2010/07/03

We seem to quickly miss his presence!
Some of the other experts take a week or more to answer a question. Maybe we should just be patient and give him a well deserved break? He nowmally answers our questions more than once a day :D

Reply to Lin
Posted by: anontoo:) | 2010/07/03

:(

Reply to anontoo:)