Question
Posted by: Brad | 2008/06/06

Where is.....

Great to see so many new names here but I also wonder what happened to a few of the oldies? Tammycdtv was a regular, and what happened to Spiderman and his craziness and does anyone else remember other peeps who used to post in the early days when the forum started? I looked up something in the archive search and all these familiar names popped up.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Brad and thanks for posting. I also recall a few early names on the forum and wonder how they're doing, and I appreciate seeing regular 'old' names popping up. I have kept in contact with Spiderman - he kinda upped and left for the UK and is living in London now.

8
Posted by: Marlboro | 2008/06/07

Im using my phn 4 internet now just wana let you know im here

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Marlboro | 2008/06/07

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Marlboro | 2008/06/07

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Brad | 2008/06/06

Hey Kobela - I remember you! How u doing??

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Kobela | 2008/06/06

I haven't posted in months but am always here absorbing wonderful advice. you guys are beautiful...inside and out!

Reply to Kobela
Posted by: Deeve | 2008/06/06

Also wondering...anyone know what happened to 'Greek'?
I suspect quite a few still visit the forum, but don't post?
How about a 'hello' from the past!

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: Brad | 2008/06/06

Hey Fairychild - good name peep, sounds mystical and beautiful and innocent - good choice! U ever play with Peter Pan? Have yrself a great weekend there Fairychild!

Reply to Brad
Posted by: fairychild | 2008/06/06

hi there brad,

I am regular reader and poster used to post under a diff. nic but had to change it due to remain anon from family members.

Reply to fairychild