Question
Posted by: G.Angel | 2010-01-18

Where in the world

hello regulars, I am looking for a girl that posted here in various guises a while back. she posted under names like Just A Gril, JAG, Jaded, Princess, etc. She was having ongoing issues with another DUDE here and also issues with her man whom she eventually got rid of. She also suffered a traumatic falling accident. She stays in the EC. I just want to know if she is OK. I worry about her. hope you nice folk can / will help.

Thanks for being so caring. I remember her too. Its always nice to get feedback, especially from people we know were going through substantial problems. My experience over a number of years now, is that usually people who remain troubled do tend to come back to the forum, while people who are then managing OK, often forget to tell us that things are going better

1