Question
Posted by: Kiara | 2009-02-04

Where do they come from?

Can someone tell me where these people come from that are always in coffee bars, sitting in restaurants and walking in leisure like they have no cares in the world (and seems to be no jobs either because they out all day)
Driving fancy cars, flashing the bucks.Looks like they living the life while I have to rush back to work as my lunch time is almost up and they sit lazily in cozy places enjoying the sun that seems to shine just for them.While I go on to my gloomy job that pays me peanuts at the end of the day.

Brilliant question K. And where do they go to ? And why do they bother ? I tend to agree with ehe cynical view that they are Council or local government employees, because one so rarely catches any of them actually doing their jobs. They seem to live such utterly empty lives.

4
Posted by: Gov' t employee | 2009-02-05

I work for national government, and while it may not be as stressful as private practice, I earn less than my private colleagues, start work at 7:15, and only have a 30 minute lunch break. So dont think all government employees sit around doing nothing all day.

Reply to Gov&#39 t employee
Posted by: Kiara | 2009-02-04

LOL! that kinda makes me feel abit beter, even made me giggled abit here over all my envious feeling for them

Reply to Kiara
Posted by: Synic | 2009-02-04

I reckon they are either Govenment Party Members or from any Municipality.

Reply to Synic
Posted by: MOM | 2009-02-04

They all probably living on credit. OR mommy and daddy got it for them

Reply to MOM