Question
Posted by: Bob' s girlfriend | 2008/07/29

Where do I report

We have a deaf mute at work who'  s wages is being stolen and she is being physically and mentally abused by her daughter of 19. This daughter takes her to open accounts and if she refuses she beats her.

Does anyone have a number that I can call to report this. The mother has come to me so scared and begging that I report this as she is to scared.

Expert ImageHandicap Expert

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The police should be contacted, as it will be a case of theft and assault. She will have to press charges and get an court order to ensure that her daughter is not allowed to come near her.

Kind regards