Question
Posted by: Darren | 2010-10-19

Where can I get neck building equipment?

I wanted to find out where I could but that neck strap which can attach a loose weight, and it strengthens and builds the neck.

You see professional boxers doing that.

Couldn''t find it at Game and sportsmans warehouse.

Hi Darren

I must confess, I don't know. I would have suggested Game or Sportsmans myself, and the fact that they don't have it leaves me without a good suggestion for you.

Where do Virgin Active get theirs from? Is there any chance you can find out who does that, and place the order with them?

That's all I can suggest, I don't know the industry distributors well enough to give more specific advice than that...

Ross

2
Posted by: Darren | 2010-10-29

Reply to Darren
Posted by: PVS | 2010-10-29

Those strapps come from the old days when about 20+ years ago. I really doubt that you would find one. best bet for you is to make your own or get a old one. BTW those neck exercise are so bad for you!

Reply to PVS