Question
Posted by: TIMMY63 | 2008/07/10

WHERE CAN I FIND A SUROGATE SEX PARTNER,

DEAR SEXOLOGIST I AM NOT A VIRGIN,BUT I AM VERY RUSTY,AND WANT A SUROGATE SEX TEACHER,TO SHOW ME WHAT I AM MISSING,I AM NOT MARRIED,NO GIRLFRIEND,NO SEX IN A LONG TIME,I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY MAKING A LIVING,PAYING THE BILLS,AND WANT A SEX TEACHER,TO BRING ME UP TO SPEED ON,SEX,TECHNEEKS,WHAT WOMEN LIKE,NOT WHAT I LIKE,BUT I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO A HOOKER,YOU KNOW AIDS,ETC,,IT IS HARD BEING SINGLE,I DO LIKE WOMEN,BUT AM VERY RUSTY,PLEASE HELP,SINCERLY,TIMMY63

Dear timmy63
This is not the sexology forum, please look on the health 24 website under http://www.health24.com/experts/Sexologist/979-982.asp

1
Posted by: Lou | 2008/07/10

This is the Cyberdocs column, not the sexologist. Suggest you advertise in the Star classifieds.

Reply to Lou