Question
Posted by: Tiaan | 2008/12/01

Where can I find a sexologist in Gauteng

I' m suffering from sexual dysfunction from time to time (struggling in maintaining an erection). I have already been to Mens Health clinic who gave me injections which worked, but I want to see a sexologist to discuss whether the situation is not mental.

Please let me know if you know of a sexologist in the Pta or Jhb region.

I admire your understanding of Erectile dysfunction (ED). As you mentioned, ED can be caused by a host of problems such as poor circulation, diabetes as well as psychological (stress, depression etc). Please phone the SASHA helpline at 0860 100 262, please wait for the operator to take your call and they will be able to provide you with a sexologist in your area.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/25

My wife has lost her sex drive and is a big concern for us .We need help ,with a expect sexiologist

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/25

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/12

I have problem with my sex life. It seems like I made men's sick especial when they ejaculate, they almost Faith & don't want even wanna have the second round because of what they experience. All my ex's complain about same problem sinse on the very first day I had sex...

Posted by: LMK | 2015/11/11

Hi. I do not have a sex drive whatsoever, need help because I am married. I do have sex with my husband but I dead emotionally during the action.

Reply to LMK
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/08/20

I am no longer ovulating but my mentruations comes normally sometimes they dont and no longer interested in making love at all. I am looking for a sexologist to explain to me exactly what is wrong with me.