Question
Posted by: Miles | 2011-11-23

Where can disulfiram pellets for implantation be obtained?

Can anyone tell me where I could get disulfiram pellets for implantation? My GP is happy to implant them but I am in Scotland and I am finding it difficult to obtain them . Can anyone help, or even tell me the name of a manufacturer?

Kind regards,

Miles

Expert ImageAddictions expert

please contact your nearest pharmacy they should be able to assist.

1
Posted by: Elbeg | 2012-02-10

As I wrote on my blog, this is elctaxy what Obamacare is about- the Democrats want to change the relationship from patient doctor to patient government, and they want to move the focus off of individuals making choices towards society making decisions. The details don& #39 t matter- this is about freedom/liberty vs tyranny/death.

Reply to Elbeg