Posted by: Swimmer | 2009-03-16

Where are you???

To busy with your fitness - why do people say they will do something then you never get answers???? I posted a question on 13th and still waiting for an answer?

Hi Swimmer

Yes, yes, your question has now been answered. As I said previously, I was in Dubai with the SA rugby team for the World Cup, and recovering from that, catching up on other work and clearing the backlog on this site as a result of that trip. I'm back up to date now.

Posted by: Swimmer | 2009-03-18

Yes saw that, that was on 3 March 2009 - away for the week - which means back by now!!!!!

Reply to Swimmer
Posted by: Nic | 2009-03-17

Please see fitness docs message earlier - he is away at the moment hence no reply.

Reply to Nic