Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2009-02-22

Where are we?

Hi - my boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for 9 months. He has a cupboard full of clothes here and never goes home (to moms house) anymore. Where are we?
Also, he is going away to a family wedding for 3 weeks - different country. I was invited but dont want to go, but am SO worried he wont come back to ME... how do I deal with this??? Will he cheat on me when there? He says of course not, but I am beside myself with worrying.

We can't tell you where you two are --- you can only work that out together, by calm discussion. I get the impression that many women fall into the trap of moving in to a set-up in which the man has everything he might hope for from a marriage, without any of the disadvantages, then wonder why he won't commit --- why would he need to ?

1
Posted by: ouch | 2009-02-22

you sound very insecure, do you know why that is?

Reply to ouch