Question
Posted by: 40''ish | 2012/10/26

When you reply to him like he does to you, he looses it?

LOL

I asked him on Thursday " where were you"  ?
He was over an hour late from work....
he replies " where am i always"  - suggesting he worked late? and walk out the room

So Friday I leave early for " work"  (okay i went to wild bean cafe and had a lovely coffee and muffin) and he asks " where are you off to so early"  - i replay " where am I off to so early always" ...boy oh boy that didnt go down well.

Funny how they can do this to us yet they want to know our every move?

Its not about men, or women, but one of the annoying things People, as a species, too often do to each other. Now, I suppose instead of finding lipstick on his collar, he might find Muffin Crumbs on yours ?

2
Posted by: Leila | 2012/10/27

Thats because some men think their role is to be dictators!!

Reply to Leila