Posted by: nn | 2009-03-18

when will i feel normal again?

For the past 10 weeks I have been going on a real bender. My friend and I would go out like 3 times a week and each have a gram of kat and coke in one night. And loads to drink on top of that. It was so bad that we were going out on Sunday and Monday nights. I realized that this was no longer the life I wanted to live and pulled myself together. I have been clean for a week and a half now (I know it is not long but a start at least). But during this time I have not been feeling very well. I have tummy cramps and I am eating a lot and when I get hungry my tummy actually feels like it is burning inside and not to mention that it is bloated. I am constipated and feel dizzy and nauseas all the time. I actually feel like my poor mind is away from my body. The colour of my skin is still pretty pale and I have black rings under my eyes. I am eating as healthy as I can, drinking lots of water, going to gym and getting loads of sleep. When am I going to feel normal again???? Is this all caused because of the drugs or is there a serious problem with my overall health?

Dear nn
I think you need to see your doctor for a liver function test, you may have liver damage and also a stomach ulcer due to your lifestyle the past few weeks.