Question
Posted by: Bubu | 2012/07/04

when TTC after miscaraige?

Hi doc,

When does the normal cycle return after a complete miscarraige? how long does the brown mucus discharge last and how soon can you TTC after a complete 16 wks miscaraige?

Thanking u in advance?

Bubu

It can take from 2-8 weeks for the normal cycle tyo return. This will vary from person to person. It is usually suggested that you wait at least 3 months before trying again, to allow your body time to recover.

2

Posted by: C | 2012/07/05

Hi Bubu,
I''m so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks. My cycle returned about 5 weeks after my miscarriage. I was advised by my gynae to wait 3 months before TTC, but have heard other advice. Every case is different, I think it best you chat to your gynae/midwife to see what they think.
I pray you recover quickly and are blessed with a pregnancy again soon.

Reply to C