Question
Posted by: Clinton | 2010/09/21

When to worry about a rash

I have a rash which appears every now and then which usually comes up when i sleep. The thing that concerns me is that it''s quite severe in that it forms a jigsaw puzzle appearance on my skin and it causing extreme irritation. I never worried about it before because it usually went away within 5-6 hours. The problem now it that it is becoming more persistant and now appears for a much longer time. I found that using an aqueous cream sorts it out within 10 minutes but the rash reappears a short while later. I would like to think i just came into contact with some form of allergen but i''ve looked into every abnormality that might cause it. Does this sound like something that could be serous or is it typical of a normal allergic reaction and when should i start worrying?

Hallo Clinton
If it comes and goes it probably is an allergy. See if it helps if you take something like Loratidine at night before going to bed.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/21

Hallo Clinton