Question
Posted by: LB | 2012/05/01

when to try concieve

I am 32 years on the pill but not for the reason to not fall pregnant. i have endometrioses so they put me on the pill for 6 months. If i am on the pill and want to get pregnant wich days can i skip on taking the pill and have sexual intercourse? I know its not very likely to fall preg on the pill but if heard of some that skip in the middle or on the beginning of the cycle and fall preg.

Unfortunately it does not work like that. You would have to stop the Pill in order to conceive.

2

Posted by: Mamas | 2012/05/04

What are chance of coceiving after a sterilization reversal. done the operation 8 moths ago.

Reply to Mamas