Posted by: Faith | 2011-12-12

when to test?

My period was on the 16 November. According to my cycle (28 day), my next period is due the 14 December. I had unprotected sex on the 3rd of December and it was more than once on that day. My bf did not ejaculate in me but he washed off when he was done. my cervical fluid on that day and after that day egg white type color if I can put it that way –  like a person that is ovulating. For the past couple of days I wake up in the early hours of the morning with nausea and it comes and goes throughout the day but don’ t throw up and also had like period type cramps. I am not on any contraceptive. Could I be pregnant and should I wait till Wednesday when my period is due to test?

Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant and I suggest that you consult your doctor for a blood test.

Posted by: Faith | 2011-12-12

oh and another thing, i have also been extremely bloated as well.

Reply to Faith