Question
Posted by: Anonymous B | 2009/07/07

When to stay at home

Hi, just a quick question. i am 35 weeks pregnant. I just want to know when i should start staying at home - i am still working. My husband and i have a company together so i dont really do any hard labour - just admin, finance etc. Everyone is telling me to stay at home - but i am not really that kind of person that can just sleep the whole day. I need to stay busy, also because i am stressing about my c section ( baby to big for natural birth). So i like to stay busy, but is this bad for my baby, should i stay at home? Please help. Thank you

There is no reason for you to stay at home if you are feeling well.