Posted by: me | 2009-04-30

when to lose the pill?

Good day doc,
i'  m 25 and got married last year. my husband and i wpold really like to get pregnant this year. how long does it take after i stopped using the pill(using minerva) that i could get pregnant? some people tell me 3 months and some say within 3 days. what would you say is best?
your advice would be much apreciated!

The Pill is out of your system within 3 months. However, even if you were on no contraception, you do not necessarily fall pregnant straight away. It can take up to a year.

Posted by: Boo | 2009-04-30

It differs from woman to woman. It took me 18 months after I stopped drinking the pill to fall preggies. But like I said, it differs. My friend stopped the pill and was preggie the next month. Good luck and I hope for the best.

Reply to Boo

That cant really be answered, it differs from person to person but lets see what the doc says.